martedì 18 gennaio 2011

MEMORIES
I was awakened by a loud thought ...
a reminder ... My grandmother Maria Teresa, I smile ...
I had two grandmothers and... their names were same.
I lost a bit ...
When I went by she was like being on vacation ...
I never made the holidays from small ...
but there in that House ... was beautiful ...
The smell of that place.
She was preparing the ricotta ...(cheese)
the floor a bit disjointed ...
the attic was my favorite retreat ...
all those trunks ... those things already lived ...
your room ...and on como's all those photos ...
and sweets hidden under the mattress.
The grape hanging wire to dry ...
honey amber jars in ...
cows and their good milk ...
I smile ... his grandfather always busy ...
The carriage rides and tours with the white horse ...
the little horse, the hens ...
Trees everything loads and more good strawberries the world ...
The imagination of children is magic ...
My fairy world ...
Thanks grandparents .... by Mary
 
 
 
 
GRANDMOTHER    50X50  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento